[cabfpub] Ballot 182/190 revision

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Thu Jul 13 23:29:06 UTC 2017

As Kirk mentioned in a prior email, I’ve been working on updates to draft Ballot 190 which itself is a revision to Ballot 182.  Attached is my attempt at a revision.

The base document includes changes from Ballots 204 (passed) and 202 (not yet passed).  With that base, the only two sections this modifies are definitions (1.6.1) and 3.2.2.4.

I believe that this addresses the many of the concerns previously raised, but I know there are some unresolved open issues that the Validation Working Group has identified.

Thanks,
Peter