[cabfpub] Ballot 205: Membership-Related Clarifications

Michael Markevich mmarkevich at opera.com
Tue Jul 4 07:25:59 MST 2017

Hi Adriano,

this information is not correct. The official announcement on the Opera
acquisition by Golden Brick consortium is published here:
http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=412755. Qihoo has a
certain share in this consortium, but it is less than 50% and no
decision-making authority. The CA/B forum conditions are met :)

Thank you.