[cabfpub] Draft CAA motion (3)

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri Jan 13 21:21:31 UTC 2017

I appreciate your attention to the Bylaws, but I would suggest Jurgen's
response is a clear example where "compliance with root programs'
expectations" != "service offerings"

Of course, if the answer is "We'll be offering other services" rather than
"We'll be complying with various other root-program imposed requirements",
then I agree - and it also becomes a simpler matter to suggest "As a CA,
security must always be the top priority" :)