[cabfpub] How old are publicly-trusted serverAuth certs when they are revoked?

Rob Stradling rob.stradling at comodo.com
Fri Feb 17 22:53:53 UTC 2017

On 17/02/17 15:33, Tom Ritter wrote:
> <Puts on his asking for more hat>
>
> Can it be broken out by revocation reason?

Hi Tom.  Good idea.  I'll do that on Monday.  I'm already storing the
revocation reasons on the crt.sh DB.

> (Or is revocation reason
> considered so worthless as for this not to be a useful exercise?)

Maybe we'll be able to answer that question on Monday.  :-)

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist
COMODO - Creating Trust Online
Office Tel: +44.(0)1274.730505
Office Fax: +44.(0)1274.730909
www.comodo.com

COMODO CA Limited, Registered in England No. 04058690
Registered Office:
   3rd Floor, 26 Office Village, Exchange Quay,
   Trafford Road, Salford, Manchester M5 3EQ

addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender by replying to the e-mail containing this attachment. Replies to
this email may be monitored by COMODO for operational or business
reasons. Whilst every endeavour is taken to ensure that e-mails are free
from viruses, no liability can be accepted and the recipient is
requested to use their own virus checking software.