[cabfpub] Certificate validity periods

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Feb 7 17:13:21 UTC 2017

(Reposting on behalf of Walter Goulet)

Hi,

I wanted to chime in here to raise awareness that there are commercial
solutions available that CA customers can purchase to automate certificate
installation to a variety of devices that are found in a typical Enterprise
PKI environment. As a vendor of such solutions, my goal here isn’t to
propose using our products to solve this problem, but rather to say that in
my view and experience I don’t see lack of automation as a significant
barrier for organizations to overcome. Solutions are available if
enterprises are willing to invest time, effort and budget to solve the
problem.

Thanks,
Walter Goulet

[image: Description: Venafi_email_signature_logo]  Walter Goulet | Product
Manager - Cloud | office: 385.315.3734 <(385)%20315-3734> |
walter.goulet at venafi.com | www.venafi.com