[cabfpub] Fwd: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-acme-acme

Richard Barnes rbarnes at mozilla.com
Tue Feb 7 17:54:40 UTC 2017

Dear CABF,

The IETF ACME working group has issued a Working Group Last Call for the
ACME specification.  The goal of this specification is to provide a
protocol that many CAs across the industry can use to make issuance
simpler.  WGLC means that the group that has been working on the document
believes that it is substantially complete, and ready for a final round of
comments before it is submitted for publication as an RFC.

Please review this document and provide feedback to the mailing list about
whether it is something that can map to your issuance and revocation
flows.  It would also be helpful to the group to know if there are any
ongoing implementations, since they're likely to be doing some interop
testing over the next few months.

Thanks,
--Richard