[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL] Ballot 216: Update Discussion Period Process

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Tue Dec 12 18:39:05 UTC 2017

On 11/12/17 13:22, Kirk Hall wrote:
> Gerv – I think we need more time to discuss the “minor edits” issue.
> Can we please pull this ballot back (stop the discussion period, and
> restart once we have come to some conclusion on edits)?  That’s what I’d
> like to do.  Thanks.

I think the improvements in the ballot stand on their own, and are
worthwhile whether or not there is a minor edits clause added later. As
I have said several times, I don't want the best to be the enemy of the
good.

If you no longer want to endorse the ballot, I will replace your
endorsement with Google's.

Gerv