[cabfpub] Creating an open CA regime for telephone number "possession"

Tony Rutkowski tony at yaanatech.com
Fri Dec 8 21:18:50 UTC 2017

Hi Ryan,

I did not mean to imply that the Forum should be
the Governing Authority - only that some consideration
should be given to something other than a single GA
for traffic exchange other than a designated monopoly
under a FCC mandate for a global identifier system.

You articulation of some of the tradeoffs is the kind of
discussion that has not apparently even occurred.  The
subject deserves a broader discussion and treatment
within the Forum and among vendors/providers even
if it is provided only as guidance.

--tony