[cabfpub] Profiling OCSP & CRLs

Curt Spann cspann at apple.com
Thu Apr 27 16:57:03 UTC 2017

Hi Ryan,

Regarding delegated OCSP responder certificate validity, if 30 days is a desired goal (or a similar timeframe), I would recommend 45 days to allow the renewal to occur every 30 days, with a 15 day buffer for operational issues. Basically, for whatever target validity period we should add some buffer time.

Cheers,
Curt