[cabfpub] Baseline Requirements v. 1.4.6

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Fri Apr 28 19:50:41 UTC 2017

All,

I am in the process of updating the web page for the  Baseline Requirements
and creating a version 1.4.7 of the Baseline Requirements based on adoption
of Ballot 196 - Define "Audit Period".  In that process, I compared version
1.4.6 on GitHub with a Word version (which I've used in the past to create
the PDFs that we post on cabforum.org), and I noticed some minor
discrepancies.

Until we abandon one version over the other (and maybe we're at that point),
it is important to ensure consistency between GitHub and Word.  I made
changes to both the GitHub version (see
https://github.com/cabforum/documents/pull/54/commits/5033553107cad20ac26b8c
185b6006463f8df013) and the Word version (redlined version attached as PDF)
to make them more consistent.  My belief is that with these edits that they
are now consistent (except for instances where section headings have been
capitalized in one version or the other), and that they reflect the current
state of the Baseline Requirements (as of Ballot 195 - CAA Fixup, provided
that no exclusion notices are filed during the IPR review period).

Before I proceed with creating a version 1.4.7 of the BRs, I thought I'd
give anyone a chance to object, correct me where I'm wrong, etc.  Please
review.

Thanks,

Ben