[cabfpub] Proposal of a SHA-1 exception procedure

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Fri Jun 17 19:02:27 UTC 2016

Perhaps I should offer up again one of the representatives of these companies
or trade associations the opportunity to present on our next call. This will
give you and others the chance to ask your questions directly w/o this back
and forth which is not productive. This dialog will be recorded in our minutes
so there will be no opportunity for anything other than a transparent
discussion. You can hear firsthand what I stated below (which I quoted
directly from them).