[cabfpub] Network Solutions CA - Change of Contact for CAB Forum Membership

Jennifer Gore Standiford JStandiford at web.com
Wed Jul 6 15:22:40 UTC 2016

Dear Dean and fellow CAB Forum Members,

This email is to notify you that as of Friday 8 July 2016,  I, Jennifer Gore, will no longer be the CAB Forum Voting Member and Contact for the Network Solutions Certificate Authority.  Given this, I am delighted to inform you that Anuj Saxena will be the new Network Solutions Certificate Authority Voting Member. Anuj brings a vast amount technical expertise and is currently responsible for the development and fulfillment of our SSL product offerings, amongst other areas of responsibilities. I thank you in advance for removing me from the membership lists and adding Anuj as the recipient for all CA related communications and updated the voting member and contact list(s) re. Network Solutions Certificate Authority.

Anuj Saxena
VP, Product Platforms
asaxena at networksolutions.com<mailto:asaxena at networksolutions.com>
+1(703) 668-5196 office

Location:
Network Solutions, A Web.com Company
13861 Sunrise Valley Dr Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions regarding this notification.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer Gore
Policy Director
Web.com
12808 Gran Bay Parkway, West  |  Jacksonville, FL 32258
Office: 904. 680-6919| Cell: 904. 401-4347
[cid:image003.png at 01CFD6B5.902BADC0]