[cabfpub] Adobe AATL and eIDAS TSL

Erwann Abalea erwann.abalea at opentrust.com
Fri Oct 9 02:03:35 MST 2015

There’s some work done on Acrobat Reader. Go to the settings, Trust, you have a checkbox to import European certificates that I believe is checked by default.

Unfortunately, Adobe tries to retrieve an object at « http://trustlist.adobe.com/eutl12.acrobatsecuritysettings <http://trustlist.adobe.com/eutl12.acrobatsecuritysettings> », which returns a 404 error.

Cordialement,
Erwann Abalea