[cabfpub] Short-Lived Certs - the return

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Thu Jun 11 16:02:18 UTC 2015

On Jun 11, 2015 9:01 AM, "Ryan Sleevi" <sleevi at google.com> wrote:

> On Jun 11, 2015 8:57 AM, "Eddy Nigg" <eddy_nigg at startcom.org> wrote:
> >

> > That's correct when nothing changes, which however is not correct when
a certificate must be revoked. It's in that case no max 10 days, but rather
fairly immediately.

> Eddy,
>
> Can you point to documentation supporting this? Of the members of the
Forum, ALL of them can be confused by a stapled good response after
revocation, for example, and I'm not aware of any doing what you claim.

Sorry, that reply was meant to be towards browsers checking daily.