[cabfpub] When did the WebTrust/ETSI BR audit requirement become mandatory?

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Fri Feb 20 21:45:15 UTC 2015

When you say "why" - do you mean "is regular WebTrust still required?" (it is, along with BR WebTrust), or are you suggesting that regular WebTrust should no longer be a requirement, just BR WebTrust?

In an earlier string, this was asked and I recall Don Sheehy noted that the two audit regimes are somewhat overlapping in certain areas, but otherwise cover different issues and are both still needed.