[cabfpub] Ballot 144 -.onion domains

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Fri Feb 13 19:25:06 UTC 2015

Maybe you're right on that point, Gerv.

One other question:   Does Tor do revocation checking for .onion certs?  I'm guessing not for privacy reasons...  I know some browsers have given up some revocation checking (a mistake in my opinion), but if we know an application never checks for revocation as a matter of policy, that would concern me.  There would be no way to remove a bad cert (used for fraud or abuse, or misissued to the wrong party) from the Tor system, even if the CA revokes it.