[cabfpub] Updated Agenda for F2F Meeting 33

Rob Stradling rob.stradling at comodo.com
Mon Sep 15 07:42:28 MST 2014

On 15/09/14 14:51, Erwann Abalea wrote:
<snip>
> Others MAY think differently, such as Russia, where GOST-approved
> algorithms are mandatory. And we DO see GOST-approved hash algorithms
> used in OCSP requests (to produce the issuerNameHash and issuerKeyHash).
> Now.

Yeah, I noticed this in our OCSP responder logs a few years ago.  I
concluded that, since there didn't seem to be any Russians complaining
about interop problems, that nobody was actually expecting or desiring
interop for these OCSP requests.

We only support SHA-1 for the CertID.  I don't even plan to add support
for SHA-256.

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist