[cabfpub] Ballot 132 - EV Code Signing Timestamp Validity Period

y-iida at secom.co.jp y-iida at secom.co.jp
Tue Sep 9 20:28:29 MST 2014

Thanks Inaba-san!

I see that Japanese Companies Act is KAISYAHOU in Japanese.
And I've found the authorized English translation by government:
<http://www.japaneselawtranslation.go.jp/law/detail/?id=2035&vm=04&re=02>

But I still just wondering that how code signing have something
to do with these subarticles 435(2), 435(4) of the Japanese
Companies Act.  Though I am a programmer and not a lawyer, it
seems for me that these subarticles are mentioning paper works
of physical documentations, not digitally signed progmams or
data.  (Or am I wrong?)
--
  iida