[cabfpub] China RE: Ballot - expiration of SHA1 certificates

Richard@WoSign richard at wosign.com
Mon Sep 8 18:24:45 MST 2014

The website Eddy list have some China websites that I am sure 100% is SHA1 since there are still 2.75M Windows XP with SP2 users and 400K Windows 2003 with SP2 users in China.

I really don’t know how to deal it, currently, we issue SHA1 certs only. The big market share in China is Symantec, I would like to hear the idea from Symantec about this.

Best Regards,

Richard