[cabfpub] 答复: 答复: 答复: China MITMing icloud.com

高寒蕊 gaohanrui at 360.cn
Mon Oct 27 02:17:48 MST 2014

Dear all,

Here's the udpate for 360 secure explorer's new design on warning a fake certificate.

Just like the screenshots, we use an obvious red warning to show the message to the user in the new versions.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CFF209.ED71CF40]

You can verify it by downloading the official version 7.1.1.518 or the beta version 7.2.0.116 from our official website<http://se.360.cn/>.

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,