[cabfpub] .onion and .exit

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Thu Oct 23 16:01:02 MST 2014

My comment was merely that its not permitted under the BRs today, and a
ballot would need to change that.

As Adam notes, it is possible to come up with unique identification
schemes, if the necessary steps are taken first (IANA registration and a BR
ballot among them).

To support a ballot, demonstration of interest from the affected parties
would be needed.