[cabfpub] Ballot Voting

林維聰(robin.lin) robin.lin at twca.com.tw
Fri Oct 17 02:18:14 MST 2014

Sorry, I did not reply to [cabfpub] for the voting.

TWCA votes as follow:

118 - SHA1 Sunset                                 : Yes
123 - Revalidation of Information                 : Yes
125 - CAA Records                                 : Yes
134 - Application of RFC 5280 to Pre-certificates : Yes
135 - ETSI Auditor Qualifications                 : Abstain
136 - Chair Election                              : Yes
137 - Voting Process Bylaw Amendment              : Yes
138 - Information Sharing Working Group           : Yes

Robin Lin (Wei Tsong Lin)
CSSLP
Project Manager
Research and Developing Department
TAIWAN-CA INC.
TEL:+886-2-2370-8886 ext. 721
FAX:+886-2-2370-0728
E-mail:robin.lin at twca.com.tw

10th Floor, 85 Yenping South Road, 10043 Taipei, Taiwan http://www.twca.com.tw

Given that there are so many ballots in process at the moment, I suggest it may help the person tabulating the results if everyone uses a standard form. If you agree, please fill in the below with YES / NO / ABSTAIN. The first deadline is ballot 125, at 2200 UTC on the 14th, so do vote before then.

118 - SHA1 Sunset                                 :
123 - Revalidation of Information                 :
125 - CAA Records                                 :
134 - Application of RFC 5280 to Pre-certificates :
135 - ETSI Auditor Qualifications                 :
136 - Chair Election                              :
137 - Voting Process Bylaw Amendment              :
138 - Information Sharing Working Group           :

Gerv