[cabfpub] Ballot Voting

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri Oct 10 18:03:26 MST 2014

Google votes as follows:

118 - SHA1 Sunset                                 : Yes
123 - Revalidation of Information                 : Yes
125 - CAA Records                                 : Yes
134 - Application of RFC 5280 to Pre-certificates : Yes
135 - ETSI Auditor Qualifications                 : Abstain
136 - Chair Election                              : Yes
137 - Voting Process Bylaw Amendment              : Abstain
138 - Information Sharing Working Group           : Abstain