[cabfpub] [TRANS] CA survey - CT Precertificate format in6962-bis

Jeremy.Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Fri Oct 3 10:37:42 MST 2014

Minor point- CAs will need to implement CT in accordance with the
requirements adopted by Google in order to maintain the EV indicator in
Chrome.  The standards track RFC is irrelevant until the date Google
specifies that their implementation will require RFC-compliant pre-certs
(which will likely happen after the standard is adopted, not at the same
time).