[cabfpub] Hopefully Final Version of Google's EV/CT plan

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Tue Mar 25 01:33:27 UTC 2014

Trend Micro agrees with both parts of Rick's message below.

If something is worth doing, it's worth doing well.  Let's get all the specifics nailed down and tested.

Our limited discussion with enterprise clients indicates very strong support for the PRIVATE option, so that will probably be our default option.

Kirk