[cabfpub] Guidance on Microsoft SHA1 Deprecation Policy

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Wed Jan 22 23:29:51 UTC 2014

Thanks Tom.

I'm sorry to keep asking follow up questions, but I assume this applies to
Roots that are not distributed within the MS program as well.  Just wanted
to confirm that private root customers (including large government PKIs)
also need to comply, not just the public CAs and their publicly trusted
roots.

Doug