[cabfpub] BR Enterprise RAs

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri Jan 17 19:33:29 UTC 2014

Rich,

Your original proposal didn't quite indicate the problem that you're trying
to solve - or at least, the problem as you see it, and instead only
presented the solution.

Is the issue something to do with the applicable namespace? Is it trying to
designate additional entities as Enterprise RAs?

That is, I see a lot of problems with the proposal as written, and rather
than trying to dissect them all, I'd like to try and understand what your
end-goal is, to see how we can move there.

Cheers,
Ryan