[cabfpub] Agenda for Beijing F2F 16-18 September 2014

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon Aug 25 14:51:11 UTC 2014

Small correction:
sudden -> recent
very little notice -> six months notice

I'm not sure that there is much to discuss, however, at least not within
the Forum. Chromium has announced plans for UI changes that had previously
been discussed at length in the Forum during our F2F in February. There is
already a venue for discussing these changes, one which permits and
encourages full public participation, and we welcome further contributions.

I suspect that such a conversation in the Forum, with or without Google's
participation, would thus be nonproductive, unless the proposal is that we
reexamine codifying these dates in the BRs, a move we would certainly
welcome.