[cabfpub] Self-regulation within the CA Industry

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Mon Sep 9 15:51:14 UTC 2013

FWIW - Here is an article on self-regulation that was sent to me with high
recommendation.  I think it gives much insight into the future of the
CA/Browser Forum and other similar organizations working on the Internet.
"Self-Regulation as Policy Process: The Multiple and Criss-Crossing Stages
of Private Rule-Making" by Tony Porter (McMaster University, Hamilton, ON,
Canada) and Karsten Ronit (University of Copenhagen), Policy Sciences, March
2006, Volume 39, Issue 1, pp 41-72.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11077-006-9008-5#page-1

Ben