[cabfpub] Ballot 106 DRAFT - Extended deadline to prohibit OCSPgood response for non-issued certificates

y-iida at secom.co.jp y-iida at secom.co.jp
Tue Jul 23 05:30:50 UTC 2013

Hi, people.  Let me give you supplementary explanation.

Our OCSP server implementation is very separated from CA.  It has an
interface to submit CRL information, but does not have one to submit
other certificate information, including serial numbers of
issued and/or non-issued certificates.
This makes us need some time to fix it, or pick up, examine and deploy
another server implementation.
--
  iida