[cabfpub] Ballot 105 - Technical Constraints for Subordinate Certificate Authorities yielding broader and safer PKI adoption - Final Amendments

Steve Roylance steve.roylance at globalsign.com
Tue Jul 16 17:38:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

As we approach the point where voting starts and in order to simplify
things I've only attached the main body (where the changes are requested)
and as I did before it's highlighting the changes to 1.1.3.  I took out
the first 6 pages (content etc) as these add nothing to the Ballot content
we are voting on.

The changes reflect the details on the Wiki as approved by the endorsers
and following the feedback from Rick.

If anyone sees any errors please let me know as I'm out of the office and
may not be able to be as diligent as I would be in the office.

Thanks

Steve