[cabfpub] Next F2F Meeting in Ankara

Steve Roylance steve.roylance at globalsign.com
Fri Jul 12 09:41:45 UTC 2013

Hi all.

I would like to attend the event in Brussels.  I have registered and I'm
awaiting the outcome of this thread before booking flights.

Ben Wilson also registered interest to attend the event in Brussels in
last nights call.

I also use my one vote for Wednesday/Thursday. So that's a possible 4(5
with Ben) so far.

Steve