[cabfpub] Teleconference agenda - CA/B Forum - 11 July 2013

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed Jul 10 23:07:30 UTC 2013

We'll have our usual telephone call tomorrow at 1600 UTC.  Later tonight
I'll send out the agenda with the usual items such as approval of the
minutes and report on current / recent ballots.  Minutes of the last meeting
were circulated to CA/Browser Forum Members on June 27.  Tomorrow they will
be presented for adoption.  Ballot 104 appears to have passed.  We'll send
the official results and review any other ballot discussion items.

There are a couple of open discussion slots open for tomorrow, but I expect
we'll want to discuss management items, such as planning for the next F2F in
Ankara.

Just to recap on some of the items raised during the last call:

1.        I still need to convert the minutes of the Munich F2F from Word to
wiki format.  I'll do that before tomorrow's call.

2.       I have contacted most of you regarding your assignments concerning
updates to the CABF web site.

3.       In reviewing the web site assignments made thus far, I think there
are two topics that haven't been assigned, and we may need volunteers to
write new content for: (1) "About the Certificate System and Network
Security Requirements" and (2) "About EV Code Signing".

Please let me know if you have any agenda items to add.

Thanks,

Ben