[cabfpub] February Face-to-Face

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Thu Jan 3 14:43:27 UTC 2013

Dear Forum members,

With apologies for the delay, here is more information about the
upcoming face-to-face to be hosted by Mozilla in the Bay Area from 5th
to 7th February 2013.

As it turns out, the number of attendees is such that we are able to
hold the meeting at our offices at 650 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=37.388093&mlon=-122.082868&zoom=18&layers=M

Our suggested hotel is the Domain Hotel:
http://www.jdvhotels.com/hotels/siliconvalley/domain

They are located about 10 minutes drive away, in Sunnyvale. They are
holding rooms until 18th January for meeting attendees, at a rate of
$189/night. They will provide a shuttle service to and from our offices.

The hotel reservation link is:
https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=959579&hotelID=14931

The Bay Area has at least 3 international airports - San Francisco
International, San Jose International and Oakland International. (San
Jose is particularly convenient for Mountain View and the hotel.) Use
the airport code QSF in your favourite travel site to search for all of
them at once.

I hope to be able to provide more information about the Tuesday evening
event soon.

Gerv