[cabfpub] Call Tomorrow?

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed Jan 2 21:32:09 UTC 2013

All,

I do not have an agenda prepared yet, but I'll send one out shortly.
However, since our face-to-face meeting is just one month away in San
Francisco (Feb5-7), we could balance out our time with two calls this
month--one on January 10th and one on the 24th.   That way we will have more
time to get back up to speed on several fronts and have the opportunity for
a more focused discussion.

Should we postpone tomorrow's call for one week?

Please let me know, and sorry for the late notice.

Ben