[cabfpub] Ballot 89 Rewrite

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed Aug 14 03:26:28 UTC 2013

That's fine.  Ballot 89 could just be "Part B," which is basically similar
to Ballot 89, if that helps get us past the basic form of a ballot so we can
look at the substance.  Also, I'm not sure whether this helps, but attached
is a PDF version in which I cleaned up a couple of typos and added line
numbering.