[cabfpub] Concerns regarding Mozilla Root Program/Baseline Requirements

Wayne Thayer wthayer at godaddy.com
Thu Aug 8 23:00:52 UTC 2013

There is one other point I want to share with the group. We are currently going through our first BR audit and as part of the review, our auditors found certificate renewals incorrectly issued for slightly longer than the required 60-months (up to 63 months). I suspect these were included in the population of certificates that Ryan identified.  This was happening because we normally let customers' certificates overlap when issuing a renewed certificate, and that logic was being applied to 60-month certificates. We have corrected this.

Thanks,

Wayne