[cabfpub] RFC6125 and Subject Alternative Name Ballot request.

Steve Roylance steve.roylance at globalsign.com
Wed Oct 17 16:36:14 UTC 2012

Hi Adam,

Brad is right.  The current BR 1.1 for subjectAltName contains:-

9.2.1 Subject Alternative Name Extension
 Certificate Field: extensions:subjectAltName
 Required/Optional: Required
 Contents: This extension MUST contain at least one entry. Each entry MUST
be either a dNSName containing the
Fully-Qualified Domain Name or an iPAddress containing the IP address of a
serverŠ..

It was reworded that's all.

Steve