[Infrastructure] GitHub Branch Cleanup

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon Feb 3 10:22:15 MST 2020

More concretely, as an example:

Here's a patch from over 2 years ago I sent to a repository:
https://github.com/chromium/web-page-replay/pull/91

It's from a branch I deleted, from a repository I deleted.

Yet, because I opened a pull request, you can still download
https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/chromium/web-page-replay/pull/91.patch
and
see exactly what commits I made, against what version of the 'upstream'
repository, and reproduce them exactly to get the same diff.

This is why I keep asking folks to create Pull Requests for proposed
Ballots. It's the Pull Request that gives us immutability.